Our customers tell us they pick SEMA Wireless because:
- Trust in Consistent performance. "We pick SEMA Wireless because we know it will get done right – no excuses".
- We have 'boots on the ground' and provide the best post-deployment support.
- We respond to the most challenging of venues and projects.
- We present a great face for our customers and help them win future business.
- We have very strong relationships with each of the major U.S. carriers and vendors.
- Strong public safety design and deployment experience..
- Handle everything from Campus Builds to national 4G&5G upgrade rollout programs.
- We conduct ourselves as an extension of your staff.
- We listen to the needs of our customers – we are very good, but together with our customers, we are better!
- Large company capabilities, small company responsiveness.
Flexibility is one of SEMA Wireless key attributes, it is in ingrained in our culture.
- We are highly responsive to our customers needs whether it be during the day, at night or on weekends.
- We understand the high challenging environment of this business and select talent who thrive in high pace, high stress environments.
- We honestly believe that we are the best integrator in the business and our reputation is always on the line.
- Our flexibility wins us more business.
Our Engineering & Operations team has served many of the Wireless Carriers with Macro, Small cell, C-RAN, In-Building, iDAs, oDAS, Public Safety with the following resources:
- RF/UTRAN Engineers
- Project/Program Managers
- Construction/Implementation Managers
- Local & Remote Resources
- 24/7 Engineering Support
- Multi Vendor Experts
- Structured Cabling.
SEMA WIRELESS provides all Services internally including
(not limited to):
- Walk Test Gears
- Test & Integration Equipment
- Integration Scripts
- RF/UTRAN Engineers & Field Techs
- Installation & Commissioning Teams
- Public Safety.